Please save these dates and join us!:
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
4:30pm – 6:00pm
Location: Fluno Center Study Pub (8th floor)
Friday, April 5, 2013
State Budget Brown Bag (co-sponsored by ASPRO)
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Tour of the Babcock Dairy Plant
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Location: Babcock Hall
Please meet in the Dairy Store for this event
May 2013 (date tbd)
Annual Meeting and Luncheon
Thursday, June 6, 2013
UW Arboretum Visit – Eco-System Sampler Tour
5:00pm – 6:30pm
Location: UW Arboretum
Continue to visit the MASA website for updates!
Academic Staff Institute
Friday, March 1, 2013
Union South, TITU
8:30 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, February 22
ASI Schedule At-A-Glance
This event is sponsored by the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA), Provost’s Office, Academic Staff Executive Committee (ASEC), and the Office of the Secretary of the Academic Staff. Please contact Jo Ann Carr for further information.
- Please register here. Fee is $10 (includes lunch). Payment is due at close of registration with the exception of new ASPRO members. No cancellations after Feb. 21, 2013
- The registration fee includes free membership for the remainder of the year to the Madison Academic Staff Association (MASA). Membership includes invitations to tours and events as well as reduced price for the luncheon in May. For more information on MASA, visit www.uwmasa.com
- All new ASPRO members will receive free registration to the Academic Staff Institute. To become a member of ASPRO, please visit www.aspro.net. New members should register for the conference but not pay the conference fee.
- David Ward, Interim Chancellor, Keynote
- Michael Feldman, Host of WPR’s Whad’Ya Know?
- Troy Reeves, Oral History Archivist, “Collecting Your Academic Staff Stories”
- Educational Innovators & Innovations
- Leveraging Your Team’s Strengths
- Your Rights as Academic Staff
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
State Legislation Brownbag
12:00PM – 1:00PM
Location: Union South, check TITU
This brownbag will cover State Legislation such as Act 10, related court cases and where we are today.
Please join us for this informative session!